All Weather Rigging Suit
Our High Work Pro All Weather Rigging Suit has been specifically designed and manufactured to incorporate our years of telecommunications experience to meet the needs and requirements of a telecommunications engineer.
- Front zip fastening quilt lined covering with Velcro fastening cover flap and throat tab.
- Action Back design with pleats for increased movement.
- Set in sleeves with plain hems and Velcro fastened tabs.
- Knitted FR cuffs with thumb and finger openings.
- Internal Elasticated braces with buckle fastening.
- Double face III reinforced knee pads with cover flaps.
- Velcro fastening waist tabs for adjustment.
- Hanger loops stitched on inside collar.
- Zip pullers on both ends of front zip.
- Ankle zip openings with cover flaps.
- Loop above chest pocket on both breasts & loop under upper front flap.
- Two large chest pockets with Velcro fastened flaps.
- Two side thigh bellow type leg pockets on lower legs on outside of leg.
- Two window pockets on upper legs/front thigh position.
- Reflective tape bands on body, over shoulders, around lower leg and sleeves.
- Hood stored in collar.
- Client Specific logos can be added for an additional cost either on the back or front breast pocket.